Loseley Fields Primary School has a clear vision and shared sense of purpose. Loseley is a well-resourced school with a large, maintained estate where Outdoor Education runs through all curriculum subjects resulting in an exciting and forward-thinking provision for all our pupils.
We are part of the Guildford Education Partnership (GEP Academies), who work in partnership with the Athena Trust. Working for a GEP academy enables you to benefit from a wide variety of expertise from a dedicated and experienced support team.
Reasons to work in a GEP Academy
- Beneficial Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Access to Surrey Extra Benefits Scheme, which provides discounts to a range of services, including Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Schemes
- Teachers Pension Scheme and Local Government Pension Scheme
- Varied CPD opportunities across primary and secondary phase, for example, excellent support for NQTs, NQT training, Middle Leadership training and access to Senior Leadership courses
At Loseley Fields Primary School, we recognise that staff wellbeing is important to pupil achievement and the school’s performance and we are committed to ensuring that staff are supported and encouraged to develop personally and professionally.
Our staff wellbeing policy works to deliver the school’s ethos which supports staff health and wellbeing by making sure that each individual is able to cope successfully with the demands in their lives, whatever the cause of stress.
We aim to:
- Develop a healthy, motivated workforce who are able to deliver a high-standard of education to pupils
- Help ensure that our school promotes the heath and wellbeing of all staff members, recognising the impact work can have on employees’ stress levels, mental and physical health
- Recognise that excessive hours of work can be detrimental to staff health and effectiveness and to agree on flexible working practices where possible without damaging opportunities for pupils to succeed
- Communicate the importance of a work-life balance to all staff, and to ensure that all policy updates are communicated regularly
- Respond sensitively to external pressure which affect the lives of staff members
- Provide staff with training to deal positively with stressful incidents, and provide them with a sense of confidence to deal with emergencies via training
- Improve staff development, co-operation and teamwork by creating effective leaders
- Make staff members aware of the channels which can be used to manage and deal with stress or work-related health and wellbeing issues
- Identify and understand what wellbeing at work means to the Staff of Loseley Fields Primary School and to ensure that those things remain a focus for Leadership
Loseley Fields Primary School advertises all employment opportunities on Eteach.
Safer Recruitment Policy (GEP) *